We still have our ups and downs. Some days go better than others. Little Buddy has an eye infection today that is really bothering him, and he is starting to feel the effects of the radiation treatments, and has been sleeping most of the day. It will be a long hard six weeks, then a break for about four weeks, and then back up to Primary Children's for his first chemotherapy treatment. It's not going to be an easy year, but all the love and support we are receiving from wonderful friends and family, as well as from above will help us make it through.
I've made a hard decision that I have been agonizing over for a few days. I am turning the blog over to my husband, who plans to update it every Sunday. As Little Buddy gets sicker and sicker from his radiation treatments, I am getting more and more sad. With my mother feelings so close to the surface it is being hard for me to post on the blog. I hope all of you understand. I will still probably post from time to time, but will leave most of it to "Daddy." I want you all to know how very much I appreciate all of the faith, prayers, and love you have sent out way. It has made all the difference in the world! Thank you all so much! Love, Jana
I am glad that he is home safe. I hope the effects of the treatments won't be too hard on him or you. I will miss hearing your "voice" but am glad to hear that "Daddy" will be updating. Keep us posted. We love you.
ReplyDeleteWe love you, Jana.
ReplyDeleteJana,
ReplyDeleteLittle Ben, you and your family are in my daily prayers. I know it is hard for you, but the Lord's blessings will see you through this difficult experience.
Love, Diane
I can't say that I know how hard this must be for you as his mom, but do feel for you in your situation. It must be beyond difficult, yet you are doing such a wonderful job in keeping positive and supportive of your little boy. I am in awe of your ability to keep going. I hope the best for him and know things will get better, both you and Ben are amazing.
ReplyDeleteYou have so many wonderful friends and family that are all pulling for your family. I think you are totally amazing, Jana. What Heavenly Father and the Savior see is so far beyond my imagination. I know they must really love you and Little Buddy because they really gave you a mountain to climb! I love you and your precious family! Love, Marsha
ReplyDelete