Even though the treatment went better, little buddy is still nausiated enough that he can't tolerate his food, so we have him on IV fluids to keep him from getting dehydrated. The nausia usually lessons after about 72 hours, so we are hoping he will feel even better tomorrow.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Second Chemo Treatment
Our sweet boy had his second chemo treatment late last Thursday/early Friday. He did so much better this time than last! Something I was very grateful for. He didn't get nearly as sick or nausiated. What he did get was a super cool new cow flashlight to help make his chemo stay a little happier. It is a cow with a flashlight inside of it's mouth. When you pull the handle on it's back, it's mouth opens, the flashlight turns on, and it moos. What more could a little boy ask for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad to hear that it went better. Jerry looked so up beat at church today. I'm sure you have your ups and downs. I would love to help this week. Let me know what I can do.
ReplyDeleteJerry's testimonies in Sacrament meeting and in class were wonderful and insightful. I need to hear things like that - that is how I personally learn. Who are we to question the will of the Father?, as Jerry said. Amazing!
ReplyDeleteHow neat to get a mooing cow flashlight! This might also be an awesome time to learn simple ASL. Hmmmmm... I am so happy LB is doing so well! Marsha Hall
We are so happy to hear the good news about LB's second chemo treatment! We are praying for him every day....and will add prayers of gratitude this week.
ReplyDeleteMP & KJ