He did GREAT!!! during his appearance on the telethon. What a heart-warming smile! We were so glad that we got to see it. All our love to LB and to the whole family. We'll be praying that things will go well his next round of chemo.
Our whole family gathered around to see our little star. LB was amazing as he performed in front of all those people. It made me cry to think of all he went through this week and was able to smile so big and brighten everyone's day. We love you and appreciate the example LB is to all of us.
He looks so great! I love that smile, what a sweetheart. I hope that he's been able to avoid catching the flu. Your poor baby, though. Our prayers are still with you.
He did GREAT!!! during his appearance on the telethon. What a heart-warming smile! We were so glad that we got to see it. All our love to LB and to the whole family. We'll be praying that things will go well his next round of chemo.
ReplyDeleteMarianne & Kevin
Absolutely priceless. He looks so good... I'm so glad I got to see him. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOur whole family gathered around to see our little star. LB was amazing as he performed in front of all those people. It made me cry to think of all he went through this week and was able to smile so big and brighten everyone's day. We love you and appreciate the example LB is to all of us.
ReplyDeleteHe looks so great! I love that smile, what a sweetheart. I hope that he's been able to avoid catching the flu. Your poor baby, though. Our prayers are still with you.
ReplyDelete