Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Good News

I am very happy to report that Ben is doing much better, and is getting some of energy and smiles back! This last treatment was hard, but he seems to be through the worst of it, and doing better by the day. We are starting his therapies back up, and are very excited to see how much and how quickly he will be able to progress from here. Yeah, Ben! :)

Thank you all so very much for all of your prayers in his behalf. I have no doubt at all that they are being answered!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jana, for keeping us updated. So glad to hear that Ben is feeling better.
    Spring is here, a season of renewal. I hope it brings good things for Ben and all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! So glad to hear Ben is likely through the worse of this last treatment. As you say, it will be exciting to see how quickly he will progress from here. Go Ben! We send our love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that the weather is warming up, I'm sure that he would enjoy breathing fresh air and feeling the sun on his face. It won't be long before he is running and playing in the yard again. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete