Ben went through chemo fairly well this time. He didn't have as heavy of medicine, so his body hasn't been as sick after. He is still throwing up several times a day, but at least it's only several instead of eight or ten like last time. He doesn't have very much stamina either. He gets very worn out very quickly. I've been cancelling therapy appointments all week because he just doesn't feel good or have the energy to get through them.
It's crazy to me just how busy that little guy's schedule is. There is hardly a day that goes by that he doesn't have at least one therapy visit, or a trip to the hospital for a doctor's appointment. No four year old should be that busy!
So, in all, things are pretty much "normal" right now. Please keep us all in your prayers. I know they help!
Love to you all, Jana
Jana--
ReplyDeleteI haven't commented forever, but I just wanted you to know that I am still following your blog, and still praying for you all the time. I can't imagine how hard this must be for you--especially the ongoing, day to day things. You are handling it so well! Thanks for your example of enduring with courage and faith!
Jana, there's hardly a day go by that I don't think of you and Ben. We all appreciate your reports and even though we don't verbally express our love and concern, please know that you continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. We know you're being watched over during these challenging times. We love you! (Aunt Christine)
ReplyDeleteLike Aunt Christine there is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you and pray for your family. You certainly are one of my heroes on handling adversity so well in your life. I know you have hard times when you feel as if you will fall apart. Somehow you push through with amazing strength beyond your own. There is a spiritual maturity you posses that not many people have. I will forever remember your example. Thanks for who you are. Love you!
ReplyDelete