Like Father like son. What a cute picture. He still looks like a happy little boy. I pray that he continues to made progress and wil be well again in the future. Diane
TWINS! How cute is that! Thank you for the pictures. I know everyone always wonders how things are going, and a picture says a thousand words. I LOVE THE BLANCO FAMILY!
Two handsome boys with a great sense of humor. Hope your hanging in there. Bald is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove Stan & Belinda
Like Father like son. What a cute picture. He still looks like a happy little boy. I pray that he continues to made progress and wil be well again in the future.
ReplyDeleteDiane
TWINS! How cute is that! Thank you for the pictures. I know everyone always wonders how things are going, and a picture says a thousand words. I LOVE THE BLANCO FAMILY!
ReplyDeleteMarsha H.
This is adorable. So good to hear things are going better--we're praying for you and your family in our family prayers.
ReplyDeleteJasmyn
Precious picture!!! Two happy boys!!! I'm very thankful.
ReplyDeleteLove, Aunt Kathleen