We are once again taking part in the HopeKids Wasatch Adventure to raise money for HOPEKIDS INC. I am going to be honest, and let you know that I have a very hard time asking for donations, especially in this economy. I know that none of us are in great shape, so I really wouldn't be doing this if I didn't think it was for a worthy cause. Please know that I won't think badly of anyone who isn't in the situation to donate. I completely understand! But if you are, we would be very grateful, and this is why.
HopeKids has been there for Ben and for us from the very beginning of Ben's illness. They've given us support, love, a social network of families that understand, and the opportunity to get together with these families while spending time with our own. We appreciate HopeKids so much, that whenever we meet a family who qualifies we ask, "Have you heard of HopeKids?" We are so grateful they are there, not just for us, but for other families who need them at those tough times in their lives.
But HopeKids can't do it without the support of people like you. Will you please consider making a donation to help keep this wonderful organization running? You can be assured that your money goes to bless the lives of children and families who really need it.
You can make a donation by visiting our FirstGiving page: http://www.firstgiving.
You can donate online with a credit card. All donations are secure and sent directly to HOPEKIDS INC by FirstGiving, who will email you a printable record of your donation.
Please send our page on to anyone who might like to donate!
We appreciate and love you all!
Jerry, Jana, and Ben Blanco
No comments:
Post a Comment