Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Wonderful Christmas!


I am happy to report that we had a wonderful Christmas - at home! Ben didn't even get a hint of a fever. I have not doubt at all that your prayers and your faith made all the difference. Thank you all so very much!

As you can see in the picture, Ben loved the present Santa brought him. He played with it all morning long! He also got a CD of his favorite music, Mr. Potato Head, and a very cool froggy book, among a few other things. Not a bad Christmas for a four year old!

I am so grateful we had such a wonderful Christmas, and were able to stay here at home for it. The Lord has really blessed us so much this year, and one of those blessings has been in the form of the best family and friends anyone could ever have. Thank you all so very much for your service, love, support, faith, and prayers. Words are insufficient to thank you all for everything you have done for us. We love you all very much
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture. Ben looks like he is having such a fun time. I too am glad for you and your family that you had a wonderful Christmas. May the New Year bring you many blessings.
    Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad your Christmas was wonderful. The simple joys of childhood. I prayed hard that Ben would not have a fever. Looks like all our prayers were answered. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete