On a less happy note, LB spent several days in the hospital this past week with a high fever. It started out as a urinary tract infection, but the fever continued even after that cleared up, and the doctors still aren't sure why. We are back home now while we are waiting for some test results to come back. LB has had a low grade fever all day, but not as bad as it has been, which is wonderful. We will be keeping a very close eye on him the next few days, and hope we don't end up back in the hospital again.
I know we say this often, but thank you so much for your support, faith, and prayers. They make all the difference, and I don't know what we would do without all of you. I know without doubt that prayers are heard and answered. Thank you also for the house cleaning, meals, babysitting, etc. Most of the time I don't even know who has been here to help me, but that doesn't lessen my gratitude! I pray daily for blessings to be poured out on those who are helping us so much during this difficult time. My love and thanks to you all!

Our thoughts and prayers do continue in our home on your behalf. I feel so bad that it doesn't seem to let up for LB. George seems like a great dog. Benson said maybe he wants a dog like that someday. Sometimes I wonder how a little guy like LB can endure so much. He seems so strong.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with what Belinda said. Our prayers for LB and your entire family continue on a daily basis. We are praying that the fever will alleviate and that it won't come back. We're so glad that George is helping LB to have some great moments.
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
MP & KJ
Tears of joy for LB and George. They look like a great match! I am so thankful to Heavenly Father and the Savior for dogs, and all the pecious animals. We need a dog in our home all the time or we don't feel complete. Amen to the above comments! Love you Blancos, and George Blanco, too! Marsha
ReplyDelete