My heart is sad for my little boy. As he was crying I looked into his little face that was trying to tell me how sick he felt and it just broke my heart. :(
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Our first chemo treatment
Unfortunately, things didn't go very well. LB got really sick. He didn't throw up a lot, but he was super nausiated, and just felt/feels awful. They were giving him the medicine overnight, and the effects start right away, so I was up with him until he finally fell asleep at 5am. Of course, he was back up at 8am, and then was not only sick, but super tired all day yesterday. Late afternoon he started crying, and crying, and crying. We called our Home Teacher over, and he helped give LB a blessing. He finally fell asleep, and he is still in there sleeping. Daddy was very kind and took the night shift so I could sleep. I've decided that chemo is as bad or worse as radiation. I guess the saving grace is that he only has it every four to six weeks instead of everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It breaks my heart, too.
ReplyDeleteHow sad it is to see LB suffer so much. How long did they say he would be nausiated for?
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that LB had such a tough time with his first chemo treatment. We'll keep praying for him (and all of you) through all of this.
ReplyDeleteLove,
MP & KJ
:( ...sweet sweet boy... courageous, amazing parents and family.... we love you guys :)... the Warrens
ReplyDelete