Little Buddy is doing so well that he may be able to leave the ICU in the next or two. A miracle to be sure! The doctors and nurses are absolutely amazed at how well he is doing and how quickly he is recovering. In the words of one of the residents I was talking to this morning, "He has really impressed a lot of people around here." In fact, she stopped in to see him before going home so that she could leave on a happy note. Littel Buddy is truly a source of inspiration to many.We should be talking to Oncology in the next day or two, and they will give us a road map for Little Buddy's chemotherapy treatments. It will tell us which medications he will be receiving, when, and what side effects to expect. That will give us a better picture of what is ahead of us this coming year.We are SO GRATEFUL to all of you for your faith, prayers, love, and support. We can literally feel the faith and prayers that are being exercised in our behalf. We are overwhelmed and so grateful for all of the love and support that we have received. We can't thank you all enough, but please know that you have our deepest and most heart felt gratitude.
Love to you all, Jana
I am so glad to hear such great news! We will continue praying for more good news and comfort for sweet little buddy and all of you. I can't imagine what you guys have been going through. You guys are amazing. We love you guys!
ReplyDelete- Darcie and Darin Warren Family
I am SO happy that the news is good, and that he continues to improve! We will continue to pray for both him and you, and will still be checking this site often to hear more about what is happening. Love you, Jana!! Debbie G.
ReplyDeleteWe were so glad to find your blog and hear the good news. Little Buddy and your sweet family have been in our thoughts and prayers since we heard what had happened. We will continue as we are sure many will, to pray for Ben to recover and that your family will be blessed and comforted in such a trying time.
ReplyDeleteCody and Holly Ivie family
I am so happy to hear the good news. There have been many prayers offered in behalf of your little son and also for all your family. I'm sure that has made a great difference is his recovery process. Thanks so much for keeping us updated on this blog. I check it often.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Aunt Diane
I believe in miracles. In fact I know that God blesses our faith! I am so happy for all of you.
ReplyDeleteLove to that Little Buddie.
Marsha H.
Dear Blancos,
ReplyDeleteI am so grateful that your situation is greatly improving. It was quite a shock for me when my brother informed me about your son. I don't know your family very well but I know my mother (Sister Judd)loves you all so much. Being away from home I tend to believe that I might not make it through. Now I have a firmer faith that miracles occur, and lives are precious. May your Ben make it through this ordeal with a smile on his face, as I know he will.
I think we all have to believe in miracles after the events of this week. This is a true miracle -- evidence that prayers are heard and answered. Love to all of you!
ReplyDeleteMarianne
My family in Argentina are aware of what's going on with Little Buddie and they made a chain of prayers for you guys, his name is at the Buenos Aires Temple, so it is a lot of people praying now. This is a miracle and we are all happy that everything is going well.
ReplyDeleteWe'll continue to pray for him and you to have the strenght that you guys need. Gerar please keep yourself healthy, I'm worried about your helath as well. Take care of yourself.
I love you guys. Andrea
p/s Nestor Canete and his family is also praying for you, I'm keeping him informed.
Wonderful news! Miracles are real. You continue to be in my prayers.
ReplyDeletePraise God for the gifts he has given all of us through this ordeal with Ben. My name is Beth, and I am Becky Zelanko's sister all the way down here in Florida. We are so thankful for Ben's continued recovery. Your family and faith are inspirations to us!
ReplyDeleteWe are praying for your whole family and especially your precious son.
ReplyDeleteThe Stake Relief Society Presidency